Intelligent computer system control IRA-USV for 12V
(vehicle operation input voltage 9...16VDC)
IRA-USV 12V is a pure vehicle system that requires a supply voltage of 9...16VDC (230V not necessary!) IRA-USV directly boots up the connected computer system by applying the supply voltage. If the voltage is interrupted, the computer system will still be supplied via an internal battery and subsequently shut down properly.
The computer system can be shut down via ATX function, RS232 or USB. All switching times are easily configurable via the Windows application IRAConfig.
- battery discharge protection circuit (low voltage detection)
- thermal overheating protection (digital temperature sensor)
- operating voltage range 8..20VDC
- compact / robust construction
Computer systems up to 180 W can be supplied by the intern battery.
Please contact us if you require more power.
All switching times are configured easily via the Windows application IRAConfig.
Times t1..t6 and mode (AT, ATX) are settable. Therefore, computer systems can be controlled elegantly via the integrated ATX function. IRA-USV offers a wide range of possibilities, just get in contact with us.
Please contact our sales department for technical issues / price requests.
- voltage range: 8...16VDC
- max. power of the 250W at 12V
- (for even more power please contact us!)
- no quiescent current!!!
- max. switching capacity at the output U1: 20A (via MOSFETs)
- max. switching capacity at the output K2a/K2b: 15A
- battery discharge protection bars: 8,5V, 9V, 9,5V, 10V, 10,5V, 11V, 13V, 14V, 15V, 16V, 17V, 18V, 19V, 20V, 21V, 22V
- easy configuration of all switching times
- reverse polarity protection / overheating protection
- configuration data storage in the non-volatile flash memory
- internal EMC filtering
- size: 180 x 130 x 160 (LxBxH) mm
- weight: 5,5 kg
- temperature range: -10...+70°C
Best.-Nr: IRA-USB USB adapter for the configuration via USB/RS232
Shutdown-Tool for Windows
Windows application IRAConfig
IRAConfig can be used as a configuration tool or as a calculator for the calculation of the configuration data. To configurate IRA-USV, use a serial or USB interface (including a RS232 adapter). IRAConfig can be run on the common variants of Windows (TM) (Win98/2000/XP/Vista) and there is no need for an installation, since it works as an independent application.
Current version 1.2: