CAN switch box including emergency stop function
The CAN switch box is used to disconnect CAN bus cables in the vehicle. With its help it is possible to interpose a computer system in the form of a gateway in an existing CAN connection (gateway mode).
The monitoring function is available as a second mode. Using this mode the computer system can monitor the bus without isolating it. Running in normal mode the CAN line is switched without being connected to the computer (standard version). All modes can be coupled with the emergency stop function, which, if triggered, causes the "open" state.
- disconnection of a CAN line (normal mode, monitoring mode, gateway mode)
- combinable with emergency stop function
- operating voltage 10...16VDC
- control directly via 12V level or TTL level
- status display
- external connections (according to customers preference)
- Patch panel via high-quality LEMO (or SUBD) connectors
- additional patch panel (CAN-A, CAN-B)
- termination of all CAN channels via integrated 120 Ohm resistors
Please contact our sales department for technical issues / modification requests / price requests: